ONLINE: FIFA KICKOFF Tournament
+++ We thank all the players for participating, we have seen exciting and close games! We are currently planning how to further integrate the e-sports competitions in the future, so stay tuned and see you soon at UNISPORT!+++
To start into the winter we want to crown the FIFA champion of the TU Kaiserslautern!
Who has what it takes to make it through the qualification rounds and on the final day in many exciting games and to be crowned the winner of the competition?
Unfortunately, due to the current situation, it is not possible to hold the tournament in the UNISPORT, so you play in your home office!
18.11.2020 Qualification round
21.11.2020 Final day
Students and employees of the TUK, the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, the University of Landau and employees of all affiliated institutes are eligible to participate. Of course, all holders of a basic or higher-value card can also participate.
As usual in the basic program of university sports, participation is only possible from the age of 16.
Maximum 64 participants!
Qualification Round @Home
Final Day @Home
Tournament organization, live viewing of results and tables via toornament.com
Prizes from Red Bull, Amazon vouchers for the Top 3 (20€,10€, 5€)
18.11.2020, 11 am
- Tournament mode: FIFA 21 is played on Playstation 4 in online friendly mode. The game mode is 1 vs. 1.
- After the qualification round the best players (exact number will be announced) will determine the winner in the final tournament on Saturday.
- On the final day, starting with the quarterfinals, one player each game must stream via Shareplay on Twitch to allow control of the game action. Please inform yourself in advance if you can play and stream smoothly via your internet connection.
- The registration will be sent by mail to wettkampf(at)hochschulsport.uni-kl.de. For this we need the filled outregistration form and additionally the corresponding proof of status (studi/employee card as picture/pdf, etc.) If you don't have such a document, please use the Mail-ID of your official (university) account.
- When saving the registration form, make sure that the contents are really saved (print as PDF, ...).
- The maximum number of players is limited to 64. All participants are randomly assigned to groups.
- The communication with the tournament management and the players is done by a telegram group. As username you enter your PSN_ID there. After a game is over, both players communicate the result in the chat. On toornament.com you can view the tournament history and the results at any time.
- The briefing about the exact procedure will take place via e-mail.