+++Attention: The tournament is over. We will see each other again in the summer semester 2023.+++
By now an absolute classic at UNISPORT: the beach league!
On our great beach fields, the balls and athletes will fly over the sand in the best atmosphere and weather (maybe even in more adverse conditions)!
As you know from the glorious times, Chill&Grill will be there again, so the summer atmosphere after a hard day at the unit is guaranteed!
Will you be the new kings of the sand? Or do you just want to play against others? Whether you're an experienced sand counter or a beach newbie, everyone is in good hands here!
- There is space for 12 men's teams and 12 mixed teams, we play in 2 separate classifications. A team consists of 2 players on the field, but you can register a third person if you already foresee that you cannot both play on all days.
- In the mixed teams, 2 women can also play, but at least one.
- There will be 6 match days + semi-finals + finals, i.e. 8 match days. Please only register if you are sure to be able to play on all days. You will receive the exact mode in a briefing after the registration deadline, depending on the number of registered teams.
- A match day lasts about 2.5 hours. The men's competition will be played from 15:00 to 17:30, the mixed competition from 17:30 to 20:00.
- You will probably play 2 games per match day, this still depends on the final mode.
- One match will be played in best of 3 to 15 points per set.
- 1st match day 17.05
- 2nd match day 24.05
- 3rd matchday 31.05
- 4th match day 07.06
- 5th Matchday 14.06
- 6th Matchday 21.06
- Buffer time in the event of prior cancellation
- Semi-final 05.07
- Final 12.07
- Fusion matchday 19.07 @Landau
Cooperation Uni Landau:
- As part of the upcoming merger with the University of Landau, a beach league will also be played in Landau. For the time being, however, this will be separate from the beach league at TUK.
- After the final match day at both locations, we want to organise a fusion match day in Landau, where the best teams from Kaiserslautern and Landau will get to know each other and play a fusion winner. We will talk to the teams about the exact logistics of the day, and we will probably give you a lift and take you back to Kaiserslautern. We hope for your participation in this project!
Safety and hygiene measures:
- Due to the current regulations and possible changes on 02 April, it is still to be seen whether access restrictions will be necessary.
- A 3G status may be required to participate, should this be the case you will be checked at the entrance.
- Students and staff of the TU and Hochschule Kaiserslautern, FH Kaiserslautern, Uni Landau as well as students and staff of the affiliated institutes are eligible to participate.
- Beach volleyball courts at the Unisportpark (HSSP), Paul-Ehrlich-Str. 28.
- Tournament orga
- Maintenance of the field
- Prizes for the winners
- Photos of the event
- Registration is closed
- 25€ per team
- Please make sure that you register on behalf of your team. Not all players of the team have to register.
- In case of rain, we may have to cancel match days. We have planned a time buffer for this and know from last year that you would also play in somewhat adverse weather conditions.
- There have also been a few requests for a ladies-only league, but so far there has not been enough interest for a separate league. However, should you have this wish, please let us know.