+++Attention: The tournament is over. We will see each other again in the summer semester 2023.+++
The first UNISPORT CampusRun starts on 10 June!
There have been several running events on our beautiful campus, but never before have you been able to experience the campus up close while running like this year! We've come up with a challenging, but at the same time cool urban route across the university campus and are looking forward to you rocking the campus with running shoes and sweatbands for once instead of laptops and notes!
- The exact course will be presented here in a video soon!
- You can either run 4.6km or 9.2km. The course is doable for everyone, no matter if you are a casual runner or a marathon expert! We are looking forward to every runner, no matter if you have to overcome your inner weakness or if you are a competitive runner.
- There will be marshals and signs along the course to show you the way, so you can't get lost (or take a short cut).
Participants & Rankings:
- Students and staff of the TU and the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, the University of Landau as well as students and staff of the affiliated institutes are eligible to participate.
- There will be a women's and men's individual classification as well as a team classification. If you register, you are automatically entered in the individual competition and, if you wish, you can also enter a team competition, whether it is a private team with your fellow students or friends or for your department, student council, etc.. Please enter your team name in the special field when registering.
- Campus of the TU Kaiserslautern
- Start is at the UNISPORT, Paul-Ehrlich-Straße 28
Day of the event:
- Start of the run is at 16:00. So it is best to be there early, from 15:15/15:30.
- Start numbers will be handed out before the event, you will be informed about this.
- If you know that you are a more leisurely runner, we would advise you not to stand at the front at the start. This will not affect your time as you will be running over a contact area at the start.
- After the run, you can rest your legs at the beach hut and enjoy a few drinks.
- Run organisation including professional timing (individual start number).
- Sale of drinks
- Material prizes
- Photos of the event
- Participant medal
- Certificate (available online)
Registration & Costs
- When registering, please note whether you are registering for the 4.6km (Short Run) or 9.2km (Long Run). Participation in both runs is not possible, both runs will start at the same time.
- Registration deadline: 30.05.2022. It is not possible to register later, as the start numbers will be made individually and this requires a lead time of almost 2 weeks!
- You can find the registration here: www2.hochschulsport.uni-kl.de/Workshop.aspx
We have already thought of a little special for the course presentation. Stay tuned...
10. June 2022 4:00pm