+++Attention: The tournament is over. We will see each other again in the summer semester 2023.+++
Summer Darts Masters
Darts goes Summer!
You've been working on your throwing technique over the winter and you've been working hard on your home dartboard! Maybe you also took part in the comeback of our darts tournament. Then the UNISPORT Summer Darts will definitely be something for you!
The game will not be played indoors but outdoors at our darts facilities, which we will set up for you in the athletics stadium. A light summer breeze and the sunshine will provide a whole new darts challenge.
- The tournament will be played from 3 p.m. onwards and will last about 5 hours, depending on the final number of participants. If you can only play from 4pm or later, please let us know.
- The tournament will be played in a group phase with 8 groups of 5 participants each, followed by a knockout phase starting with the round of 16.
- One match will be played in best of 5, so 3 legs are needed to win. The knockout phase will also be played in best of 5.
- In the group phase as well as in the round of 16 and quarterfinals, due to the external conditions, only single out or double out will be played, so it is not mandatory to have a double to end a leg, but it is possible. Triple Out is not allowed. From semifinals and finals on, double out will be played exclusively.
- Students and staff of the TU and University of Kaiserslautern, the FH Kaiserslautern, the Uni Landau as well as students and staff of the affiliated institutes are eligible to participate. Guests please only after consultation with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curve of the athletics track (HSSP), Paul-Ehrlich-Str. 28.
- Tournament orga
- professional darts equipment
- material prizes
- 5€ for students
- 6€ for staff
- 7€ for guests (please contact us)
- Max. 40 players, if there is a lot of interest we will consider to extend the tournament, so it could start already at 1pm.
- In case of rain we have to postpone the tournament.
- We recommend sunglasses or headgear, depending on how sensitive you are to the sun. Sunscreen will be provided.